I'm closing-out my final inventory of reconditioned pinball games! All of the pinball machines listed here are from my personal arcade collection. They are the cream-of-the-crop, and this is the first time I'm offering them for sale. I've been collecting and restoring pinball games and jukeboxes for the past 30 years; but now it is time to retire, and all of these fine arcade games must be sold.
Captain Fantastic is Bally's pinball masterpiece with artwork by the legendary Dave "Mad Dog" Christensen. This classic electro-mechanical game features Elton John! It has been fully reconditioned, and would be a great addition to any game room!
Bally's 1950's-themed drive-in horror movie classic. 4 Players. The first pinball machine to feature an animated 3D hologram! Soundtrack includes rockin' music from the fifties! This beauty has been fully reconditioned and is ready for you to enjoy!
Williams' restaurant-themed 4-player with excellent gameplay. You can 'serve' customers by hitting the drop targets, earn bonuses and extra balls going over the ramps and hitting the cup. Great backglass animation and politically incorrect soundtrack make this game an instant hit.
"It's a moving experience!" From Williams, this 4-player simulates an earthquake - with the first ever pinball cabinet to actually move! Multiball gameplay with an earthquake playfield animation showing California splitting apart from Nevada - it's a win for everyone!
You fell in love with this game back in the day... now it's time to fall in love again! This police-chase-themed game from Williams scored many pinball gaming milestones, featuring the first multiball mode with a Jackpot that rolls-over in-between games until rewarded! High Speed was also the first pinball game to play a complete song!
Santa Claus, Dracula, Pinbot, and Mikhail Gorbachev need a ride; in this much-loved, mission-based pin game. An open playfield design, with a range of skill shots from easy to advanced, give Taxi an addictive gameplay!
All of my pinball games have been completely reconditioned and are ready to play...
- All burned-out lamps have been replaced.
- All playfield parts and hardware were removed, inspected and cleaned. Any broken parts found were replaced or repaired.
- The playfield was cleaned and waxed.
- All rubbers have been replaced.
- Flippers have been removed and inspected. Any worn parts or coils were replaced.
- Power supply voltages have been checked. If needed, faulty components were replaced to bring them back to factory specs.
- Battery holders were replaced, if needed.
- Score displays and readouts were tested and repaired or replaced, if needed.
- New balls were installed to help reduce playfield wear.
- In the pictures - playfield was glass removed to reduce glare. All games have clear glass in good condition, with no scratches.
- Most games include the original operators manual.
- All games have passed operator-tests and were played to make sure everything is working and that the action is good.